Original Tactical Tackle Spinners
The #1 casting spinner on the planet. This is our original patented design that works great on all species of freshwater fish. These spinners are heavy for their size, built with all quality USA made parts, and have a thump in the water that is unrivaled in the industry.
The biggest question we get is "What size do I need for the fish I am targeting?" We hope that this quick guide will aid in your choosing the right size for where, how, and what you are fishing for. If not, feel free to call and we will be happy to give you our input to help any way we can.
- #0 - Perfect for trout, panfish, and any small species you are targeting
- #2 - The original size for trout, crappie, bluegill, and all spooky fish in ultra clear water
- #3 - Designed for larger trout, smallmouth, and steelhead during low water conditions. Small and compact with all the thump you have come to expect from NWEO
- #4 - The perfect steelhead spinner. Works well on bass, crappie, catfish, pike, walleye, and salmon as well
- #4 Heavy - The spinner you need to fish DEEP or FAST water. This is the heaviest spinner for its size on the market today. This spinner does not fish like any other. It requires constant movement to keep the blade spinning, but the end results are amazing. You can target areas that were never before possible with hardware.
- #5 - The #1 go to for salmon, steelhead, northern pike, musky, and largemouth. Unsurpased thump in the water, and at 3/4 oz. it casts a mile.